Google+

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

Rei Ayanami pinky street ( EVANGELION ) UNBOXING

Hello Friends,


want to have a nice imouto today ???
Hehe i have a little Rei-chan for you ;) Wanna look at her ? See here.

I have a very cheeky version of Rei here. Let´s have a look at her she is really cute.
She is sweet, isn´t she ? <3 <3 <3
Let´s habe a look on the backside. Oh yeah, a cheeky Asuka too ? Sure you will see her too, cause i get Asuka too for sure ;)

Back to Rei-chan. Look she come with much extras..... wait wait.... there is a little me O.O
A sweet little Shinji, oh my god, i am in love with myseld <3 <3 <3

Yes, let´s see how Rei and Shinji come together. A cute couple. Sure, Rei is a bit large for me, but i enjoy to hold her hand. She is so sweet, i want to hold her forever <3

Look at the base and at the little Shinji. Very cute details. Oh i love this cute couple ^^
The two are made for be together. Once united, never apart, and together forever in my shelf <3

Hey, hold me tight Rei, i want to be close to you. And if you lower me a bit i can peek under your skirt *grin*
But hey, didn´t i look sweet too ?

Onii-chan or toast. Hard choice, but i hope Rei-chan love her bro more than her food *grin*


Still love to hang around her *grin*
Oh damn, to sexy figures. I love them both <3 <3 <3

I am so cute, look at me and smile. Shinji is in love with a Shinji figure *giggle*

Such a great lovely team ^^
So gute together. Look into my imouto-chan´s eyes at the end <3

So cute. I love her cheeky style. I love this little figure, and i can´t wait to show you the cheeky Asuka soon.

I hope you enjoyed this little unboxing.


Lovely week to you,


Shinji-kun <3